DANCIN is committed to delivering delicious Southern Oregon Pinot noir and Chardonnay in the classic old-world style of Burgundy along with Barbera, Sangiovese, Syrah Zinfandel and Port. All of which are produced with elegance and complexity, making DANCIN a culinary and viticulture destination for beauty, taste, style, hospitality and award-winning wines.
WINE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
SAVE UP TO 25% OFF BOTTLES WITH NO MEMBERSHIP FEES.
ENJOY THE TASTE OF ONE OF OREGON'S TOP WINERIES AT OUR TABLE OR FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
- Save 20% on all bottles of wine and DANCIN logoed gear purchases with your three-bottle membership.
- Save 25% on all bottles of wine and DANCIN logoed gear purchases with your six or twelve-bottle membership.
- Discounts apply to purchases made in person, online or by telephone.
- Quarterly wine shipments of three, six or twelve bottles each.
- Access to special events in our winery, intimate wine cellar and piazza.
- Invitations to exclusive Encore! Wine Club Member events, including “by appointment only” vineyard tours, special events and Valentine and Ballet dinners.
- Wine flight fees are waived on the day on which you become a Member as follows: Your first wine flight is complimentary for you and one guest on the three-bottle membership, and for you and up to three guests on the six or twelve-bottle memberships. Thereafter, three and six-bottle memberships may taste up to two wines, per guest, per visit on a complimentary basis. Twelve bottle memberships receive up to two complimentary wine flights, per visit upon request.
- First to enjoy new releases and ultra-limited production blends along with any special single clone wines that we may produce.
- Taste wines in advance of their release date.
- We offer convenient delivery of our limited production wines, or if you prefer you can pick up your wine at our Tasting Room.
- Wine deliveries are anticipated to occur in March, June, September and either November or December (depending on wine availability). You will be notified by e-mail that your wine is available for pick up or being prepared for shipment. Due to limited storage space, wines not picked up within thirty days may be substituted for other wines of equal value and/or shipped at our discretion.
- Each shipment will be accompanied by an exclusive member newsletter, winemaker tasting notes and an invitation to join us for our exclusive Oregon wine club release parties where you will be treated to house-made food pairings and a wine tastes tasting of wines that are a part of your newly released wines.
- No membership fees. Cancel at any time after receiving your first four shipments with thirty days written notice.
- Due to limited storage space, wines not picked up within thirty days may be substituted for other wines of equal value and/or shipped at our discretion.